Car enthusiasts- we want you to write for our motoring blog!
Do you consider yourself a driving expert? Do you know how to fix cars? Perhaps you’re just an all-round petrol head? If this sounds like you, we would love for you to write for us as a guest author!
What kind of articles do you accept?
Anything related to cars, vehicles or driving would be ideal. We’ve listed a few suggested topics below:
- Driving tips & advice
- Buying & selling cars
- Car culture
- Classic cars
- Repairs & modifications
- Vehicle care & maintenance
- The automotive industry
- Car reviews
- Racing & motorsport
- Motorbikes, vans & other vehicles
No writing qualifications are necessary, just as long as your know your stuff about cars!
Guest author guidelines
Before you send us your automotive article, please take a few moments to read through our guidelines:
- Your article must be well-written, paying close attention to spelling & grammar
- Articles should be around 300-2,000 words in length
- Your article has to be entirely original and unique. Don’t copy & paste from other websites, and don’t send us content that has already been used somewhere else.
You article can contain up to 3 backlinks to your own blog or other relevant websites.
I want to submit a motoring article – where do I start?
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll aim to respond within 2 business days.